What defines a successful homeschool foreign language class?
1. The students learn to communicate in that language - listen, read, write and speak.
2. The students are able to continue to learn that language after the class is over.
3. The students grow a little bit as people during the class.
4. The teacher grows a little bit as a person during the class.
5. The teacher enjoys a reasonable amount of prep time - hours that are possibly less than, and certainly no more than the length of the class itself.